Wednesday 3 October 2012


When I pulled out the July issue of the Elle magazine there was something very different about it, I wasn’t just looking for it, it was also screaming for me. Firstly because I always enjoy sitting and perusing through their pages and checking out what they have worked hard to get for me(which is simply a pleasure!) What I didn’t know was that while I have been planning to approach them for an opportunity they’ve also been thinking of me. This is it! This magazine not only caters desert for me but it’s gone all the way to making sure that I have all three courses… This is how? They are offering me; yes me, an opportunity to be a stylist reporter. Isn’t this what I have been dreaming to live? Well let me give you the low down. Elle and Blackberry have been on a Stylist Reporter search for a few months now and I could never have missed out on such an opportunity so I got my hands dirty, cried, shouted, screamed, almost got a nervous breakdown, got close to death, yelled, starved myself for 3 days, did all sorts just to get this price. Visit their site to read more about it. So after all that 'fun' I finally sent through the post (Vintage dated: 10 Sep) and I am now standing on number 2 in their TOP 18 semi-finalists. 'Whaaaaaaaat? Shut the front door!!!!!!' The joy when such an email came through...We now have our second/ last assignment to hand in by the 5th of October which will then help them choose their 6 and then after that they'll crown their 1st Stylist Reporter. This opportunity was open for all but now we've come to this 18. You might want to hang around for this one to get more tips especially since it will go on even next year. So if you are a fashion lover like me and you are sad because you missed out this time? Don't despair! It's an ongoing lifetime opportunity. Tip: Make sure you subscribe to the Elle magazine, not only for their incredible competitions, but also because they are a school of fashion and yes there's additional at a close to the ground cost...

The fun I had putting this together :)






No comments:

Post a Comment