Thursday 4 October 2012

Spr1ng - PT1

I think it's safe to say that we enjoying the spring season in SA. Our weather is a 'not sure' type of weather. It's got us debating all the time, so if it's equivalent for more than a month then you can finally breathe because that determines where we are. One thing I love about the spring season are your one item clothing, just that jumpsuit or that dress that completes your look, it’s like magic. This is just a few of many to come… I captured me and a friend today. You might wanna add that smile to your outfit, its accomplice.


I think by now you have grown familiar with me? This is how I played my 1 item. I can feel that laundry bag going lighter this Spring YIPPIE :)
Meet Tumi Moropoli. I think she takes the cup on this one. We'll continue with this contest and by the end of the week you'll get to enjoy more poses from the winner and we'll see what else we can get from them, maybe they'll share with us where they got that item that got them the crown :) Stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment